General Information (Elementary School & ELC)
Welcome to Woodward-Granger Elementary's web page. We hope you enjoy your visit and encourage you to provide us with feedback in a constant effort to make it better. Our school is located in Granger and serves approximately 275 students and their families in grades 2-5.
The elementary serves our students with a variety of support programs, including Title I Reading, Special Education Services, English Language Learning, and Talented & Gifted education. We are also pleased to offer a Before and After School Care Progam!
The Hawk-5 (Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports) is consistently guiding the elementary's efforts in creating lifelong respectful and safe citizens. The staff at the elementary is proud of its long tradition of putting kids and families first and we look forward to serving you and your family.
If you have any questions about Elementary programming please to not hesitate to call the main office at (515) 999-2357.
Our Staff Believes...
- Every individual can learn
- Every individual is unique
- The student is the central focus of the school system
- Every individual is entitled to a safe and supportive environment
- Every individual has worth and deserves respect
- Every individual needs to take responsibility for his/her learning and actions
- Every individual deserves opportunities to learn
- Every individual deserves an education that is appropriate for his/her level of development
- Every individual need to experience continued success
- Learning is enhanced through the cooperation of family, school, and community
We have an experienced and dedicated group of teachers and support staff. Each of us strives to create a supportive and challenging classroom atmosphere to encourage engagement, learning and exploring.