School Improvement Advisory Committee
Welcome to the WG School Improvement Advisory Board (SIAC) Webpage
The SIAC committee is a required committee comprised of membership representing students, parents, teachers, administrators, and representatives from the local community. The responsibility of SIAC is to make informed recommendations to the WG Board of Education. To the extent possible, committee membership shall have balanced representation with regard to race, gender, national origin, and disability.
Recommendations from SIAC are used but not limited to determining the following
* Major educational needs
* Long-range and annual improvement goals that include, but are not limited to, the state indicators that address reading, mathematics, and science achievement
* Desired levels of student performance
* Progress toward meeting board and District goals
* Harassment or bullying prevention goals, programs, training, and other initiatives
* Consider recommendations from the school improvement advisory committee to infuse character education into the educational program
We strongly encourage participation in these meetings and invite you to contact the Woodward-Granger Central Office (515) 999-8022 to secure your spot on SIAC.